1. Set your Own Goals & Training Plans
- Make a list of the activities and excercises you like to do
- Jot down how many or for how long you can do each and the weight if there is any. These numbers will be your starting point
- Then create a new list of nummbers for every other week, these are your goals to meet.
Need a boost getting started? Below are great weekly excercises by Back on Pointe.
- You can print this, and try out the exercises; the ones you complete cross off, if you can do more change the number.
- You can make your end goal being able to build your strength by completing this weeks’ worth of exercises
- Take the Challenege
2. Build your Strength
3. Build a Team
4. Eat Healthy
If you cannot eliminate the junk food, try to reduce it by selecting healthier choices, and having fruits and vegetables and foods high in fibre and protein.